Day 12

Daily hours: 2 

Total hours: 68

It was a short but productive day in the library today. I started off working on my senior project reflection essay. I finished my rough draft on my own time yesterday and today I spent about 30 minutes reading over and editing it today. After that, I began working on my trifold some more. I added colors to the titles of the sections of my trifold. Blue for the sorting process, yellow for the Dartmouth Powwow, green for the title, and red for the seal of the Cherokee Nation embroidery. I also added some borders out of masking tape to the photos to make them pop more against the green background. I am feeling pretty good about where the trifold is and I am looking forward to Express Fest. All I have to do for the rest of my hours is finish up the last pieces of my project and tie together the loose ends. 

Comments

Popular Posts