Day 11

 Daily hours: 4

Total hours: 66

Today started off great because of my sleep in and once I got into the library I started taping the back section. I finished up the back section in about two hours because most of them are history books so I basically just had to find the outdated language. I still need to add to and then print out the outdated language document but I will work on that tomorrow. I decided that I will leave the Edward S. Cutis book up and I also added some of my favorite books to the top of the shelve. I think this layering is more eye-catching and I am happy with how the collection looks. Now it is just onto cataloging for Rosanna but that will take quite a long time. 

After lunch, I worked on mapping out my poster for Express Fest. None of this is set in stone and I want to make it look more aesthetically pleasing with spacing and adding tape. So far I think everything I have done fits nicely onto the trifold. I am looking forward to finishing my project and presenting my work. I am also excited to talk about my embroidery because I am really proud of it. For the rest of my hours, (I only have 9 left!), I am going to work on the blurb of the collection, read some books, finish the outdated language page, and complete my trifold. I also need to make sure that my essay gets completed this weekend so that my senior project can be approved. 

Comments

Popular Posts